|Material Type||Loan Period||Maximum Number of item type checked out|
|DVD / VHS tape||2 days||2 per individual, 4 per household|
- Checked out items can be renewed up to three times unless another patron has placed a hold on that item.
- To renew your item, visit or phone any EMRL location, or log-in to our online catalog by going to https://emrl.ent.sirsi.net/, then clicking “log in.”
- Any patron may place an item on hold by visiting or calling any EMRL location, or by finding that item on our online catalog located at https://emrl.ent.sirsi.net/ and clicking “place hold.”
- Items will be held at the requested library for up to 3 business days
- If the library does not have an item you are looking for, we may be able to get the item from another library in the state.
- You can request this item via “interlibrary loan” by visiting or calling any EMRL branch. Alternatively, you may email your request using the Interlibrary Loan request form (Interlibrary Loan Request Form) to email@example.com
- Patrons may request up to 2 interlibrary loan items at a time.
Fines and Fees
- Late book or magazine: .15¢ per day
- Late DVD: .50¢ per day
- Late notice mailing fee: 50¢
- DVD cleaning fee: $2.00
- Replacement library card: $2.00
- Damaged or removed barcode/spine label: $2.00
- Lost book/DVD or other library item: purchase price of item
- Other Fines as Applicable