Who is Eligible for a Library Card?
The residents of Clarke, Jasper, or any surrounding county.
What You Need to Get One:
- Bring a photo/government ID displaying your current address
- OR a photo/government ID and one form of address verification
- Address Verification: Examples of accepted forms of address verification in addition to a current driver’s license include, but are not limited to: bank statement, utility bill, physical address verification from your local 911 office, letters from Social Security, Medicare or other government entities, a current pay stub, a valid lease agreement, etc. Other forms of verification will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Library Cards for Minors
- A parent or guardian must assume responsibility for materials borrowed by a person under eighteen years of age
- The responsible adult must have a valid library card
- The adult must also read and sign the “Parent/Guardian Responsibility Form”
- Children must be five years of age before they are eligible to be issued a library card.
- There is a $2.00 fee to receive a replacement card should yours be lost or stolen.