Who is Eligible for a Library Card?
The residents of Clarke, Jasper, or any surrounding county.
What You Need to Get One:
- Bring a photo/government ID displaying your current address
- OR a photo/government ID and one form of address verification
- Address Verification: Examples of accepted forms of address verification in addition to a current driver’s license include, but are not limited to: bank statement, utility bill, physical address verification from your local 911 office, letters from Social Security, Medicare or other government entities, a current pay stub, a valid lease agreement, etc. Other forms of verification will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Digital Library Card
- Residents of Clarke and Jasper Counties and surrounding counties can complete the information in the link below to receive an East Mississippi Regional Library Digital Library Card that can be used for Overdrive eBooks and our Online Catalog. Users will need to visit an EMRL Branch Location during normal business hours to verify their information before receiving full card benefits such as physical library checkouts and computer use privileges. An email will be sent to you with your login information once we have registered your account. For more information, email us at email@example.com.
- Please click this link to view the Digital Library Card application
Library Cards for Minors
- A parent or guardian must assume responsibility for materials borrowed by a person under eighteen years of age
- The responsible adult must have a valid library card
- The adult must also read and sign the “Parent/Guardian Responsibility Form”
- Children must be five years of age before they are eligible to be issued a library card.
- There is a $2.00 fee to receive a replacement card should yours be lost or stolen.